Area Sales Representative
Threes Brewing hiring an Area Sales Representative (ASR) to join our wholesale sales team to help manage relationships in the Brooklyn territory. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who aligns with our culture and who will help tell the story of our company in the trade.
This individual will report to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for the direct relationships and sales of Threes Brewing products to our growing roster of on-premise (bars, restaurants, cafes) and off-premise (chains, specialty shops) accounts. The ASR’s primary function will be to spend over 80% of their time in the field calling on retailers and 20% of their time following up on the required administrative and reporting duties. We are looking forward to finding a candidate that is confident, diligent, and enthusiastic about the category, the company and the products.
- Marketplace evangelizing through highlighting brand positioning, product quality, and core values
- Identify new opportunities by finding new prospective clients
- Build relationships and meet customer needs to nurture repeat business
- Establish and maintain regular appointments with top accounts
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with our distributor’s segmented sales teams including their area sales managers and sales representatives through ongoing communication and ride-alongs
- Participate and lead beer tastings (on-site and offsite), samplings, special events, and festivals
- Educate customers by leading account training sessions and product presentations
- Manage account communication through a CRM platform by providing detailed written communication following all market visits and calls to monitor progress
- Leverage sales analysis and reports in conjunction to help identify any marketplace opportunities
- Responsible for monitoring field quality of all products for freshness and true to brand taste
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a sales, account management, or other customer-facing roles
- Passion for, and knowledge, of craft beer and the restaurant and/or the hospitality industry
- An energetic, competitive, hardworking, and persistent individual who possesses a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to think quickly and advocate for customer issues
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with handheld mobile computers
- Must be punctual, professional, self-motivated, and employ effective time management skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record; a reliable and safe vehicle is a plus
This position requires long periods of walking, standing, bending or carrying moderately heavy items (20lbs-40lbs) with or without assistance.
- Competitive base salary based on experience with a quarterly performance-based bonus
- Health Benefits and paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Expense account