E-Commerce Logistics and Operations Associate
Threes Brewing was and will again be a brewery, bar, and event space, located in the Gowanus section of Brooklyn, with additional locations in Greenpoint and on Governors Island.
But we’re also now an e-commerce company selling beer, wine, coffee, merchandise, and other goods online for pickup, delivery, and shipping. This business is growing fast and will be a pillar of our company today and forever.
You can summarize our company culture and values as: We want to achieve great things and make this the best place to work in the world.
In a bit more detail, that means:
- We’re in this together.
- We’re honest with ourselves and with each other.
- We’re a results-oriented team and achievement-driven people.
- We maximize action, initiative, and urgency, while minimizing friction and ego.
- We’re always learning, both as individuals and in aggregate.
- We’re good people, with agency.
That was only a bit more detail, so we can answer all your questions and go into much more when we meet you!
Our E-Commerce Logistics and Operations Associate will be a member of the team that helps us build this business from almost nothing to a major business line. Some examples of the kinds of tasks you’ll work on:
- Monitor and pack orders for pickup, delivery, and shipping
- Ensure accurate packing of all orders
- Order, build, and organize shipping supplies
- Work with our internal delivery people and external shipping partners to get orders to their destinations
- Train and manage team of drivers
- Supervise and double check the packing of every driver
- Arrange and coordinate UPS and Fedex pickups
- Monitor, stock, and organize product inventory, with the support of the team as needed
- Create, learn, and document processes related to our e-commerce business
- Support customers, remedy order issues and customer complaints
- Assist with maintaining and managing our facilities
Those are a few examples. We’ll give you as much as you can handle and you’ll have room to grow.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is organized and pays great attention to detail
- Someone who enjoys doing many things at once, and can do it all well
- Someone who is comfortable using a computer, including basic spreadsheet skills
- Perspective that no job is too big or small
- Someone who fits the company culture and enjoys working with a team and interacting with and pleasing customers
What you’re looking for:
- A small business to have an impact on
- The opportunity to do a great job at a wide variety of tasks
- A job with full benefits and more than fair compensation
If that sounds like someone you know, please share this post. If that sounds like you, apply immediately!