General Manager, Huntington
Threes Brewing is a brewery, bar, and event space, with locations in Gowanus, Greenpoint, Governors Island, and Huntington.
The General Manager of Threes Brewing Huntington is the leader of that business and location. They are the face of our Long Island operation, have P&L responsibilities, and oversee almost all aspects of the business, ensuring our customers love us and that our Long Island venture succeeds. They manage their own staff and work with ample support from our management, operations, and other teams, reporting to the VP of Hospitality.
Some examples of the kinds of tasks the GM will work on:
- Own the physical space, maintaining and managing the facility
- Help to select what products to offer
- Spread the brand and message of Threes Brewing throughout Huntington and Long Island
- Build relationships with regular customers and neighbors
- Support customers, remedy order issues and customer complaints
- Hire, train, and manage the local team
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Monitor and pack orders for pickup and delivery
- Ensure accurate packing of all orders
- Supervise and double check the packing of every driver
- Support drivers with whatever they might need while on their delivery routes
- Monitor, stock, and organize product inventory, with the support of the team as needed
- Create, learn, and document processes related to our Huntington shop
- Ensure the business is financially successful and growing
- Everything else it takes to run the shop!
What we’re looking for:
- Someone entrepreneurial who loves taking ownership
- Someone who is organized and pays great attention to detail
- Someone who enjoys doing many things at once, and can do it all well
- Someone who is comfortable using a computer, including basic spreadsheet skills
- Perspective that no job is too big or small
- Someone who fits the company culture and enjoys working with a team and interacting with and pleasing customers
What you’re looking for:
- The opportunity to manage a business
- A business to have an impact on
- The opportunity to do a great job at a wide variety of tasks
- Generous compensation and benefits
If that sounds like you, apply immediately! If that sounds like someone you know, please share this posting!