Private Events Coordinator
The Private Events Coordinator at Threes Brewing supports the events department across all Threes venues as well as offsite and online. The Private Events Coordinator is a member of the events team and, more broadly, the hospitality department, and reports to the Events Director.
- Provide professional and elevated hospitality in every point of communication with clients.
- Manage an event-day team of service members during events to deliver on client expectations.
- Contribute feedback through post-mortem notes to improve the event experience as well as maintain seamless accounting and record-keeping systems.
- Confirm event details with clients in a timely manner to ensure proper planning leading up to an event.
- Coordinate all necessary assets for events such as BEOs, event sheets, menus, signs, contact lists, and other printed materials.
- Attend events to manage set up, execution, payment, and breakdown of events.
- Ensure event staff has proper training and guidance to deliver excellent service to guests and effectively represent Threes Brewing.
- Supervise event-focused service staff as they attend to all guest needs during events.
- Communicate clear and relevant information between the events team and other departments.
- Ensure the events execution team has the tools and information necessary to fulfill commitments to clients (prep documents, instructions, etc.).
- Conduct post-mortems to collect feedback and improve our internal systems.
- Hourly position, part-time with full-time potential
- Evening/weekend availability and flexible schedule a must