Threes Brewing is a brewery, bar, shop and event space, with locations in Gowanus, Greenpoint, Governors Island and Huntington.
Servers are essential players on the Threes Brewing front-of-house team. They bring our commitment to connecting with our customer and community tableside, facilitating positive on-site experiences through attentive, knowledgeable customer service on a daily basis. They also play a key role in delivering on the products and services that the private events team sells, from welcome cocktails to catered weddings to after-party beers. Once hired, a Threes server is expected to have a broad and growing understanding of our spaces, our brand, and all the products Threes’ offer. Cocktailing and food service requires staff to be in constant motion, taking orders for drinks, delivering items in a timely fashion, and cleaning up behind customers as they come and go: energy and spatial awareness are musts!
In addition to having relevant experience, we like our servers to come with a personality – we hope that the friendliness, hustle, and service experience of our staff is as much of a draw as our beer. If that sounds like you, get in touch!
- Experience in a large event venue setting and/or restaurant food service
- Passion for great service
- Self-starter/can-do attitude
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage
- Interest in craft beer a plus
- Commitment to outgoing, friendly customer service
- Night and weekend availability
- Deliver professional, courteous and efficient customer service during regular business hours and at private events
- Participate in the implementation of all Covid-era protective measures for the benefit of staff and guests; adhere to related rules and safe practices
- Setup, maintain and break down all seating and service areas
- Prepare a variety of event spaces for private events
- Work private events at multiple locations: Gowanus, Greenpoint, and Governors Island
- Pre-bus and maintain tables
- Accurate and responsible handling of credit card and cash transactions
- The safe and responsible service of alcohol