Now open for indoor dining.
Ninth Street Espresso remains closed until further notice.
The Shop @ Threes with sidewalk seating is open every day from 1pm - 8pm.
See below for indoor seating and yard hours.
Kitchen closes one hour before the bar.
- Monday: 1 pm - 11 pm (indoor seating, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Tuesday: 1pm - 11 pm (indoor seating, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Wednesday: 1 pm - 11 pm (indoor seating, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Thursday: 1 pm - 11 pm (indoor seating, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Friday: 1 pm - 11 pm (indoor seating, yard, & kitchen open at 3pm)
- Saturday: 1 pm - 11 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm - 10 pm
June 2021 Update: Indoor and outdoor dining now available
- We accept reservations 7 days a week for vaccinated parties of 6-10 people at select tables in our Main Bar and in our Yard. All smaller groups are walk-in only.
- Please note, our Yard tables are not covered, and we cannot guarantee a covered spot in case of rain.
- We are also unable to take large group reservations for unvaccinated parties, but do have designated seating in a section of our booths and on Douglass Street for folks who haven’t gotten the vaccine. When you book with us you will be asked to self-certify that you are vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated guests must wear masks when not seated.
- Temperature checks and contact tracing will be performed upon entry.
- While we love your four-legged friends, dogs are not permitted in our Yard. They are welcome at our sidewalk seating.
- Order Online for Pickup and To-Go
The brewery and brewpub opened together in 2014 and the intention was to create a space warm and welcoming to all. It’s our aim to create a pillar that will be here for a generation to come; a place where patrons become new neighbors in an old neighborhood.
Our bar menu was conceived with a view toward broadening the scope of what a brewpub is expected to offer. Our beer list features (but isn’t limited to) our freshest lagers, IPAs, and mixed culture beer offerings as well as favorites from Friends & Heroes, other craft breweries whom we admire. Our wine & cocktail menu rounds out our offerings and reflects the breadth of our many interests.
A good bar is not just about how good the drinks are, it’s about the friends you drink them with. With that in mind, we are proud to call our friends at The Meat Hook and Ninth Street Espresso our food and coffee partners.