Now open for indoor dining.
Ninth Street Espresso remains closed until further notice.
The Shop @ Threes and sidewalk seating is open every day from 1pm - 8pm with sidewalk seating available.
See below for Indoor dining, Yard, and Meat Hook Burger Shop hours.
- Monday: 1 pm - 10pm (Main bar & kitchen open at 5pm.)
- Tuesday: 1pm - 8pm (Sidewalk seating only. Kitchen closed.)
- Wednesday: 1 pm - 10pm (Main bar & kitchen open at 5pm.)
- Thursday: 1 pm - 10pm (Main bar & kitchen open at 5pm.)
- Friday: 1 pm - 10 pm (Main bar & kitchen open at 3pm.)
- Saturday: 1 pm - 10 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm - 9 pm
April 2021 Update: Indoor and outdoor dining now available
- The Shop and Sidewalk Seating are still at 333 Douglass St.
- The Yard entrance now at 332 Butler St. We accept reservations for groups of 6-10 online.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated.
- Temperature checks and contact tracing will be performed upon entry.
- Order Online for Pickup and To-Go
The brewery and brewpub opened together in 2014 and the intention was to create a space warm and welcoming to all. It’s our aim to create a pillar that will be here for a generation to come; a place where patrons become new neighbors in an old neighborhood.
Our bar menu was conceived with a view toward broadening the scope of what a brewpub is expected to offer. Our beer list features (but isn’t limited to) our freshest lagers, IPAs, and mixed culture beer offerings as well as favorites from Friends & Heroes, other craft breweries whom we admire. Our wine & cocktail menu rounds out our offerings and reflects the breadth of our many interests.
A good bar is not just about how good the drinks are, it’s about the friends you drink them with. With that in mind, we are proud to call our friends at The Meat Hook and Ninth Street Espresso our food and coffee partners.