Limited Capacity in The Yard & Sidewalk Seating
- Monday: 1 pm - 9 pm (The Meat Hook from 4pm; Yard Closed)
- Tuesday: 1 pm - 9 pm (The Meat Hook from 4pm; Yard Closed)
- Wednesday: 1 pm - 9 pm (The Meat Hook from 4pm; Yard Closed)
- Thursday: 1 pm - 9 pm (The Yard & The Meat Hook from 4pm)
- Friday: 4 pm - 9 pm (The Yard & The Meat Hook from 1pm)
- Saturday: 1 pm - 9 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm - 8 pm
COVID-19 Reopening Status: Limited Capacity in The Yard & Sidewalk Seating Beer for Pickup and To-Go
- The Shop and Sidewalk Seating are at 333 Douglass St.
- Entrance to The Yard is at 332 Butler St.. We are now accepting reservations online.
- Groups larger than 6 people will not be permitted.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated, including when approaching the bar to order food and to use the restroom. There will be no table service.
The brewery and brewpub opened together in 2014 and the intention was to create a space warm and welcoming to all. It’s our aim to create a pillar that will be here for a generation to come; a place where patrons become new neighbors in an old neighborhood.
Our bar menu was conceived with a view toward broadening the scope of what a brewpub is expected to offer. Our beer list features (but isn’t limited to) our freshest lagers, IPAs, and mixed culture beer offerings as well as favorites from Friends & Heroes, other craft breweries whom we admire. Our wine & cocktail menu rounds out our offerings and reflects the breadth of our many interests.
A good bar is not just about how good the drinks are, it’s about the friends you drink them with. With that in mind, we are proud to call our friends at The Meat Hook and Ninth Street Espresso our food and coffee partners.