Ninth Street Espresso is open daily from 8-3.
The Shop @ Threes with sidewalk seating opens daily at 12pm.
See below for indoor seating and yard hours.
Kitchen closes one hour before the bar.
- Monday: 12 pm - 12 am (main bar, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Tuesday: 12 pm - 12 am (main bar, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Wednesday: 12 pm - 12 am (main bar, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Thursday: 12 pm - 12 am (main bar, yard, & kitchen open at 5pm)
- Friday: 12 pm - 12 am (main bar, yard, & kitchen open at 3pm)
- Saturday: 12 pm - 12 am (main bar & yard open at 1pm)
- Sunday: 12 pm - 11 pm (main bar & yard open at 1pm)
- We do not accept reservations, all tables are walk-in only.
- The Yard is tented with outdoor heaters.
- Unvaccinated guests must wear masks when not seated.
- While we love your four-legged friends, dogs are not permitted in our Yard. They are welcome at our sidewalk seating.
- Order Online for Pickup and To-Go
The brewery and brewpub opened together in 2014 and the intention was to create a space warm and welcoming to all. It’s our aim to create a pillar that will be here for a generation to come; a place where patrons become new neighbors in an old neighborhood.
Our bar menu was conceived with a view toward broadening the scope of what a brewpub is expected to offer. Our beer list features (but isn’t limited to) our freshest lagers, IPAs, and mixed culture beer offerings as well as favorites from Friends & Heroes, other craft breweries whom we admire. Our wine & cocktail menu rounds out our offerings and reflects the breadth of our many interests.
A good bar is not just about how good the drinks are, it’s about the friends you drink them with. With that in mind, we are proud to call our friends at The Meat Hook and Ninth Street Espresso our food and coffee partners.