Bartender APPLY NOW
Threes Brewing is a brewery, bar, shop and event space, with locations in Gowanus, Greenpoint, Governors Island and Huntington.
Threes bartenders are an essential piece of the bar/brewery puzzle, the human conduit that links the manufacturing branch of the business to the hospitality branch. A Threes bartender is expected to have a broad understanding of the brewing process, an ever-growing knowledge of the Threes beer portfolio, and also be able to craft a fine cocktail and recommend the most suitable wine. As a member of our bar team you are committing to providing friendly customer service in a laidback atmosphere, with a focus on providing the best hospitality experience possible. In addition we like our bartenders to come with a personality - we hope that the friendliness, wit and skill of our staff is as much of a draw as our beer.
- Basic knowledge of the brewing process
- Abiding interest in craft beer
- Cocktail service experience
- A strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Night and weekend availability
- The safe and responsible service of alcohol
- Continuous up-to-date awareness of beer, wine and liquor lists, as well as new developments with the brewery and brand
- Bartending private events in our main bars and events spaces
- Maintaining a clean bar and clean stations throughout service
- Educating the customer on the full suite of Threes Brewing’s beers and services
- Exhibiting a friendly disposition while providing exquisite customer service
- Verbal communication to management and servers regarding 86’d product during service
- On-shift oversight of back bar staff
- Accurate and responsible handling of credit card and cash transactions.
- Assistance with and oversight of set up and break down of Main, Yard and events bars
- End of night cash out and distribution of cash tips.
- A willingness to be flexible about schedule when necessary.
- Assertive teamwork - a readiness and desire to assist co-workers as needed.